Films, books or TV usually show military schools in a different way that they really are so many people has a predefine image when they think about these schools. We’ll try to bust some myths about military schools.
1. Military schools are only for troubled kids. On TV we always watch as the father of a problematic kid threaten him about sending him to a military school but, actually these schools do not accept children with any major behaviour problems. Although kids with mild problems can benefit with programs that are held in these instituions, military schools prefer good, dedicated students.
2. Military Schools are only for boys. Many people thinks that girls can attend to these schools because their programs are physically too tough for them. In facts, there are military schools for girls in which boys are not allowed.
3. Kids only learn military stuff. Altough most of them offer physical activities programs based in military tradition, military schools offer a wide varied challenging courses from science to humanities studies.
4. Military schools are the same that army schools. That is a very common mistake, army schools are that ones held by the army and are dedicated to train soldiers and officers that will have a career within the army and a military school is nothing but a school with some traditions and programs based in army procedures,
5. Military schools are only for rich children. In fact these institutions are a low-cost alternative to expensive preparation schools and many grants can be requested. They can offer the chance to higher level education for many kids they wouldn’t have in other way.
I hope I help you to change your mind about that aspects related to military schools that could have been misunderstood
If you are thinking about sending your kid to an army school maybe you are balancing pros and cons about what this decision on to your child’s future. Here you have 5 things that military schools would help that you kid will become in a sensible adult.
1. Discipline. Most over with rebel kids o those whom their parents can control anymore, orderliness will help the kid’s attitude change and think over how they behave before.
2. Fellowship. Everyday life shared with other kids ans help each other to get through problems helps forge bonds of fellowship between students.
3. Order. Time, activities, and discipline force the kid to keep everyday life organized and this will continue during his/her life
4. Physical Activity: Military Schools in Texas or anywhere else held a high level physical and sport program and kids learn how good this is for them. Sedentary attitudes are not in their minds anymore and helps to avoid illnesses as diabetes or hearth problems.
5. Education: From elementary military schools to high school education even tough college level degrees high quality education programs are taught at these institutions.
In summary, army and military schools gives to your kids the chance to receive a high level training not only at education but at personal and physical level that will be really useful in adult life.