Military school: Military Career Benefits
A military career is a career within just one company: your lifetime employer will be your country. This provides a set of important benefits that need to be considered when opting for a military career.
Some of the main benefits in a military career:
- Permanent military training, education, travel and development of new skills within a challenging environment.
- A special healthcare service (both active duty and for those retired from their military career).
- Special housing facilities, retirement plans, loans and other social benefits for those who choose military jobs plus low expense in transportation and clothing.
- A highly respected social status.
- As you progress in your military job, an interesting salary.
- An attractive progress scale.
- And of course, the positive feeling of helping your fellow citizens is also an important incentive for those who choose a military career.