Military Jobs and Careers -
Law Enforcement and Security Officers
Inside the military organization police force is also created to protect lives and properties and to patrol costal areas in the province. The military installations are always kept to be sound and physically safe from unwanted fires.
The usual duties and responsibilities of Fire Fighters in the military include sociology, and criminal justice. Others also include:
• Spearhead in enforcing law and order in the military
• Design traffic plans and help reduce accidents
• Supervise the release, transfer the transfer of military offenders
• Direct criminal investigation
• Conduct investigations on suspected treasons
• Spearhead staff in managing correctional facilities
• Help in finger printing, ballistic, and polygraph examinations
The field of study which is helpful in this kind of job in the military includes psychology, criminal justice, and business administration. Other helpful attributes also includes:
• Enthusiasm in crime prevention and law enforcement
• Enthusiasm in helping others develop good plans
Classroom instructions as well as actual experience in related jobs are ideal subject matters. Other course contents which are also ideal for training include:
• Good administration in the enforcement of laws
• Good management especially in problems of security
• Reporting and investigation procedures
• Law and order in the military
The Law Enforcement and Security Officers in the military work in offices and also outdoors during police operations and investigations.
The civilian Law Enforcement and Security Officers work in local police units, intelligence and law enforcement agencies, federal state, and private security companies. Their works and duties are only the same with that of the military.
Back to: All Military Jobs - Law and Security Military Jobs