Military Jobs and Careers -
The military organization is recruiting over 300,000 men and women each year and this makes the organization the largest employer of youth. The Recruiting Managers that are considered Officers in the organization are responsible in the successful recruitment of the most qualified men and women to join military service.
The usual duties and responsibilities of Recruiting Managers in the military organization include:
• Execute good program that inform the young generation about the good and exciting life in the military during recruitment days
• Spearhead staff in recruiting activities and conduct of military recruitment activities in the communities as well as in colleges and universities of the world
• Conduct speaking engagements with various groups of youth, parents civic groups as well in other forms of symposia in the communities regarding military careers
• Make good report s and inform field commanders on the objectives and purposes of the recruitment activities of the organization
The field of study which is helpful in this kind of job in the military includes pubic relations, personnel management and communications. Other helpful attributes also includes:
• Excellent skills in public speaking whether in small and big groups
• Enthusiasm in coordinating and working with people so that goals and purchases can be achieved
Classroom instructions as well as actual experience in related jobs are helpful training attributes. However, there is no such training in the military. Training maybe obtained outside of the military organization.
The Recruiting Managers in the military organization work in offices. They also work on field assignments during recruitment days and whenever the need arise.
The civilian Recruitment Managers work in private and government offices, industrial and manufacturing plants, colleges and universities. Their works and functions are only the same with that of the military.
Back to: All Military Jobs - Human Resources Military Jobs