Military Jobs and Careers -
Training Specialists and Instructors
Training Specialists and Instructors are enlisted personnel in the military. Since the military is providing ample training and advance training to prepare the men and women in the organization for a more rewarding and exciting careers. The Training Specialists and Instructors were also hired to give this training which the military offers such as aviation, computer sciences, healthcare and electronics.
The usual duties and responsibilities of Training specialists and Instructors in the military organization include:
• Make course outline programs which is required of them by the Training Officer
• Scan training materials such as films and text books
• Give lectures or either video discussion tips for easy understanding or actual lectures
• Deal and work with student when the need arises
• Monitor and evaluate progress of the students
The field of study which is helpful in this kind of job in the military includes public speaking and English. Other helpful subject matters also include:
• The skills to effectively communicate, writes and speaks
• Enthusiasm in human relations and counseling
• Enthusiasm in teaching other people to learn
Classroom instructions as well as actual experiences in teaching are ideal training for the job. Course contents which are also ideal for training include:
• Basics in lesson planning and preparation
• Instructional methods and strategies to effective impact to students the course content outlines
• Basics in good communication skills to effectively handle classroom discussion
The Training specialists and instructors work in school edifice an sometimes outdoors when the need arises and on what training is provided to military personnel.
Training Specialists and Instructors work in corporate companies, industrial companies, plants, high schools, colleges, and government offices. Their duties and functions are primarily the same with that of the military.
Back to: All Military Jobs - Education and Training Military Jobs