Military Jobs and Careers - Training and Education Directors
The Training and Education Directors in the military organization have the ranks of an Officer and they are responsible in the planning and execution of the best training possible for the men and women in the military chain of command. They are responsible for many programs aimed to prepare the military personnel to their careers. These programs they are implementing include physical training, academic subjects, leadership developments, and nursing.
The usual duties and responsibilities of Training and Education Directors in the military organization include:
• Develop instructional programs for the men and women in the military to improve their careers
• Plan education policies and other programs which would help enhance
• Evaluate new training methods and develop training strategies
• Make a thorough review of the instruction materials submitted by instructors
• Give specific functions to curriculum planners, training specialists and instructors
• Give training to instructors on specialized subject matters
• Establish and coordinate training course for military personnel or through correspondence school
• Conduct evaluation and monitor the progress of instructors and students
The field of study which is helpful to this kind of job in the military includes organization development, education, personnel management and industrial psychology. Other helpful attributes include:
• Develops enthusiasm in developing software programs
• Willingness to work with educational programs
Classrooms instructions and training related to this kind of job is also of vital importance in the military organization.
The Training and Education Directors usually work in corporate offices’ and on ships when the need arises. The job of a teacher is very vital.
Non Military employment
The civilian counterpart of the miltary’s Training and Education directors usually work corporate offices, colleges and universities, local and national governments.