Military Jobs and Careers - Combat Mission Support Officers
The Combat Mission Support Officers in the military chain of command are the kind of Officers who have also important role in the organization. These people are important in the planning and executions especially during operations. They manage specialized aircraft, ships and also ground locations.
The usual duties and responsibilities of Combat Mission Support Officers in the military chain of command include:
• Make plans and strategies including good battle management, procedures and policies
• Conduct training on personnel and establish set of standards and also do evaluation of unit personnel
• Give the advise ground commanders of land, air and naval forces in the deployment of forces
• Give their assistance especially in the execution of plans during operations
• Supervise the movement of unit forces in the combat zone
Field of study which maybe helpful attributes in this kind of job include:
• The skills to learn immediately even on large data
• The skills to properly coordinate colleagues in uniform especially during operations
• The skills to make good judgment in difficult times
• The skills in managing large troops
Classroom instructions on subject matters related to the job especially on simulated combat operations are also very helpful. Content modules on other helpful training include:
• Good management in battle strategies
• Good rapport among naval, land and air troops
• Capabilities in handling weapon systems
• The system in proper communication
The Combat Mission Support Officers work in different locations. Some work in control centers, office and outdoors during training schedules.
There is no related job in the civilians as far as the Combat mission support officers but the training provided to these people can be used in daily life of civilians.