Military Jobs and Careers -
Administrative Officers in the military organization are also taking part in the big responsibility which make the organization very effective. This manageria functions of this large organization in many countries all over the globe also depend on the active participation of administrative officers.
The usual duties and responsibilities of administrative officers in the military organization include:
• Create management plans and also implement them including procedures and policies
• Leads in the coordination of administrative functions with the direct support of administrative staff
• Take charge in postal matters so that timely and accurate deliveries is implemented as soon as possible
• Spearheads in the development and monitoring of programs to ensure that classified materials are safegiarded in the process
• Implement programs of proper recording including forms management
• Take charge in the monitoring of supplies and materials to make sure everything is okay
• See to it that facilities are properly maintained
Other helpful attributes for this kind of job in the military include:
• The skills to find solutions of the problems as the need arises
• The skills to carefully coordinate activities as they happened
• The enthusiasm to become team player whenever working on certain projects
• Detail orinted when doing things
• Excellent management and leadership skills
• Excellent skills in communication
Classroom instructions in the job are good opportunity for the enhancement of skills. Usually, during on-the-job training is also considered the best source experience and skills development.
Administrative officers in the military chain of command works in offices or while on board ships during special assignments.
Administrative officers who are not members of the military organization usually usually work in private and government offices. However, their functions and responsibilities are in one or the other the same.
Back to: All Military Jobs - Business Administration Military Jobs