Military School: make the right choice
When choosing a particular military school, these are the main factors to bear in mind:
- The gender, although most military schools are now co-ed.
- The military schoolís prestige and academic achievements.
- The academic program.
- The future opportunities of a military career (college, military jobs, etc.)
- The athletic program and the studentís physical ability to cope with it.
- The cost, which can be substantially different depending on each military school.
- The location and its proximity from home.
- The future cadet's academic level and necessary extra help.
- The cadetís preference (always take him or her on a visit to the military schools of your choice, and make sure he or she can meet other students and teachers).
Bearing all these considerations in mind, consult our Recommended Military Schools section. Here you have access to information about some of the best military schools around, helping you to make an informed and educated choice about your next step in the education world.